Stunning Full Floor Cooperative Apartment
Three bedrooms, three baths, grand scale living and
dining room, custom designed kitchen, family room, powder room, laundry,
extra closets and storage, one-car parking
- Full floor cooperative apartment completely redesigned with stylish
flair and fabulous custom fixtures
- Elevator is keyed to each floor
- Private entrance and elegant foyer
- Enormous living and dining room with wood-burning fireplace and hardwood
- Custom designed kitchen with miel de oro marble counters, custom
cabinets, oval island with bar stools seating, top-of-the-line appliances,
extra pantry storage
- Family room with built-in entertainment center is adjacent to kitchen
- Powder room
- Master bedroom suite has lots of light, dressing room, extra closets
and a new master bath with separate shower and tub
- Two spacious family bedrooms (one currently used as an office), each
with a bath
- Laundry area
- Atrium garden
- One-car parking
- Resident manager
MONTHLY DUES: $1,175.00 includes water, garbage, electricity
and gas to common areas, resident manager, building insurance, window
washing and steam heat.
- One share of stock in the Twenty-one Seventy Jackson Street Corporation.
- Board approval of prospective buyers is required.
- Escrow to be opened at Old Republic Title Company, 1870 Union Street,
San Francisco; Escrow Number: 417113.
TAXES: To be reassessed upon sale, currently expected
to be approximately 1. 124% of the purchase price.
Prospective buyers are advised to review, prior to making
any offer, the Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement", on file with
the listing agent.
By appointment only with the Listing