ABSTRACT: Full Floor Cooperative Apartment with
panoramic North and West Views, living room with fireplace, formal
dining room, 2 Master suites-each with dressing room and bath, guest
bedroom with bath, library with wet bar and bath, balcony, powder
room, butler’s pantry and kitchen, office, laundry, ample
storage, 2 car parking, 2 storage rooms, full service building with
24 hour doormen.
• This elegant apartment is in one of Pacific Heights’
most prestigious co-operative buildings, built in 1957.
• The elevator arrives at a private vestibule.
• The front door opens into an elegant marble floored entry.
• The apartment’s floor to ceiling view shows the San
Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Marin, Angel Island and Alcatraz.
• The spacious living room has a wood burning fireplace, built-in
bookcases and a walk out balcony.
• The elegant dining room offers the beautiful view and
opens to the balcony.
• The gracious library has a built-in bookcase, enclosed
TV closet, wet bar with a small refrigerator, an area with built-in
drawers, a full bath and a smashing view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
• The long hallway has ample storage as well as a powder room
with a half bath.
• The light-filled Master suite and spacious dressing room
with two walk-in closets and a full bath enjoy views of the Golden
• The second Master bedroom and bath have a dressing room/closet
connecting to the Master suite.
• The guest bedroom has its own bathroom.
• The office on the east side of the building offers a closet
• The service room contains the stack washer and dryer and
• The kitchen has ample cabinets and storage and a view to
the building’s east garden.
• The butler’s pantry leads into the spacious dining
• It is a full service building with 24 hour doormen.
• There are two parking spaces and two storage rooms.
MAINTENANCE: (Association Dues) $1,793.93 per
month includes doorman, utilities, building maintenance, garbage
disposal, general insurance. Prorated share of earthquake insurance
is $1,589.59 a year (2003).
TAXES: To be reassessed upon sale, currently expected to
be approximately 1. 117% of the purchase price.