ABSTRACT: TWO BEDROOMS, TWO BATHS, FORMAL
LIVING ROOM, FORMAL DINING ROOM, GOURMET KITCHEN, STORAGE AND ONE-CAR
- Chic condominium in fashionable Fillmore District. Top floor in
four-unit building, dating from 1890, renovated in 1996 with much attention
to architectural detail and designer flair. Extra-wide lot affords great
light with many windows. Prime location close to shopping, restaurants,
and public transportation. Hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout.
- Outstanding living room with 2 bay windows. Working marble
fireplace flanked by custom built-in with large screen Pioneer Elite
television included. Abundant recessed lighting on rheostat.
- Off the dining room is an Alcove with bookshelves and a
- Gourmet kitchen has it all - slate floor and back splash, granite
countertops, cherry wood breakfast bar with pendant lighting, stainless
steel fašade appliances including DCS 6-burner range, Asko dishwasher,
Amana refrigerator, microwave and small television. Above and below
- Pantry area with ample storage and stack washer/dryer.
- Full bathroom off the hallway. Limestone floor with marble
trim tiles, cherry wood vanity, granite counter top and brushed nickel
hardware. Stall shower.
- Master Bedroom is in the rear facing south with sunny bay
window. Large fitted walk-in closet, extra closet space, built-in cabinet
for television and storage with a bench.
- Spacious Master Bathroom has two pedestal sinks, marble
vanity, and spa tub with handheld shower.
- Second bedroom is large with bay window. Presently used
as an office/den. with desk built-ins in closet area.
- One-car deeded parking in the garage.
DUES: $1800 twice a year (equates to $300 per
month), includes water, trash, insurance, common area PG&E, maintenance,
and small reserve.
TAXES: Subject to Proposition 13, approximately
1.124% of the sale price
REMARKS: Prospective buyers are advised to review,
prior to any offers, the "Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement"
on file in this office. Garage door is narrow. Buyer advised to test
TO SHOW: By appointment with the listing agents:
Cynthia Woods 229-1235