light-filled, jewel box of a house in the best Pacific Heights location
designed by the renowned architect, William Wurster.
- The sunny gourmet kitchen features marble counter tops, custom cabinetry,
top of the line appliances, and sliding wood doors opening to the charming
- The large sunny Master bedroom suite offers a partial Bay view, a
vaulted ceiling sitting room, walk-in closet, and an elegantly remodeled
- The second bedroom has a built-in custom desk and bookcases, a remodeled
bath and a skylight.
- The guest bedroom is on the first level with a remodeled bath and
- The laundry closet is on the first level.
- The lower level has a craft/storage room, basement storage area,
a one car interior garage and a separate electronically gated parking
pad, which could also be used perfectly by children or dogs.
- This charming home offers one a sophisticated lifestyle for entertaining
as well as privacy in the best Pacific Heights location.
TAXES: To be reassessed upon sale, currently expected
to be approximately 1. 124% of the purchase price.
Prospective buyers are advised to review, prior to making
any offer, the Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement", on file with
the listing agent.
By appointment only with the Listing